CP Classic Lockers
|Availability||Can be ordered|
The S 2000 Classic series offers:
- Sturdy steel construction with steel fronts
- 2 compartment widths
- Sub-frame alternatively with feet, base, or bench
- Ventilation via CVL (Classic Ventilation Concept)
- Doors hinged right, borne on bolt hinges with vertical box reinforcement, louvers and stamped in label holder
- Standard doorstop silencer
- Interior is easy to clean because compartment bottom can be swept out smoothly (Models 8030 and 8040 with cleaning openings)
- Slot-in hat shelf and coat rail with 3 sliding hooks for each compartment
- Turning bolt latch for padlock as practical basic fitting
- Locker feet (e.g. in model 8010) made of plastic = improved protection of the locker against corrosion!
- Feet in light gray with body color RAL 7035, black finish with all other body colors
- Benches with adjustable floor gliders for easy level adjustment (10 mm)
- Bench slats for models 8030, 8040, and 8050 made of beech as standard design, approx. 60 x 35 mm side-face, planed on all sides, rounded at the top, finished with clear varnish, with natural color differences.
- Plastic bench slats are available at no additional charge.
- Standard color of the bench bases: Black gray RAL 7021.